What types of property do you buy?
- We buy all types of homes, from single family dwellings to condos, from income properties to duplexes.
What if my house needs repair?
- Aggieland Acquisitions buys homes as-is, so you don’t have to worry about repairs or renovations.
What if my house doesn’t need repairs?
- If you’ve already done the renovations, we’re still interested—and we’ll take into consideration the hard work you’ve put in when we make you our competitive offer.
What is a “cash offer”?
- There’s no catch! It’s as simple as it sounds: we’ll assess the value of your house and make you an offer using our own capital. That means neither of us has to wait for loan approvals from the bank. It also means we can move a lot faster, and the deal will close quickly without any conditions and without the stress of having to wait to see if everything goes through.
How long does it take to get an offer?
- In most cases, we provide a cash offer in as little as 48 hours.
How much does it cost to get an offer?
- Having your home assessed by Aggieland Acquisitions and getting a cash offer is free.
Am I obligated to take your offer?
- No. You are under no obligation to accept our offer, nor do you need to accept right away if you need some time to think it over and compare your options.
Will you pay market value for my house?
- Our offers take into consideration the time and money it will take us to prepare your home for the traditional real estate market. However, when you look at how much time and money you would spend on your own for a traditional sale, our competitive cash offer is quite comparable.
Will you list my house like an agent would?
- We are not a real estate agency. Selling to Aggieland Acquisitions is not dependent on listings and agents.
Can I sell my house to you if it is already listed with an agent?
- Yes, but since you have already made an agreement with your agent, you may have to provide him or her with compensation.
Can I sell my property to you if I have tenant troubles?
- Yes, you can. Many people decide to sell this way to avoid the hassle of trying to evict a troublesome tenant. We will speak to the tenant on your behalf.
Can I sell my house in probate?
- We can make a valid offer that is subject to the completion of the probate.
Will you buy my inherited home?
- We will make you a competitive cash offer so you can walk away with a cash inheritance instead of a pricey inheritance that requires maintenance, renovation, and potentially a second mortgage.
Who is a home buying company for?
- A home buying company is ideal for anyone who needs or wants to sell their home quickly. This includes couples that are divorcing and need to sell the home, downsizing couples, military families on the move, inherited homes, unwanted income properties, and more.